PATCH is the Parents, Teachers and Children’s Association. Together we work hard to arrange and run various events including Children’s Discos, Summer and Christmas Fayres, Mothers’ and Fathers’ Day Shops along with a host of other events. All of the money raised at these events is used to benefit the children of Elson Junior School.
The committee is currently made up of: –
Kirsty Ferguson-Madden – Chairperson
Sonia Smith – School Link
If you have any questions or ideas then please contact any of us through the school office.
In previous years, PATCH raised funds that were used towards:
- Replace Adventure Playground Equipment
- A new Buddy Bench for the playground
- Year 6’s leaving event
- Refreshments for school activities e.g. Sports Day
- Entry for ‘J Rock’
- Appreciation Station
- An outside tap for the school garden
- Transport to the Portsmouth Schools Music Festival
- Scooter Pods and grounds works
- Sports Day medals and trophies
- Provide additional extras such as Christmas crackers and ice lollies at seasonal events for the children.
PATCH relies on your continued support. Even if you are not able to sit on the committee, your help with events will always be greatly appreciated.
For up to date information please join our facebook page – www.facebook.com/patch.elson